Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Enter the gates of Evans Halshaw on Rosevile Road in Leeds at your peril

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Peugeot__Review_5781926

After reading the awful experience of Peugeot dealerships by a previous contributer I just had to share my own experience of my problems with the Peugeot Dealership of Evans Halshaw on Roseville Road in Leeds. I have been a customer for nearly 10 years initially due to having Company Cars that required service and then latterly with privately owned vehicles. I traded my trustly 406 in for a 407 in May 2007 and that is where all my problems started. This site is not big enough to record ALL my grievances suffice to say that I had tremendous problems in the first three-six months of ownership ranging from false promises to not even receiving the spec of car I thought I had purchased!! Every time I rang to speak to the person who had previously dealt with me I found that they had 'left the company'. This happened at least FOUR times. I could never get anyone to own my problem. Amazingly (and a cause of deep regret) I took my car to the same garage for it's first service (mainly to validate the guarantee) and have since again have had awful problems. Once again the main complaint is complete lack of communication. I have written FOUR letters , sent 20 emails to both the Customer Service Manager and the overall guy in charge and have yet to have the courtesy of a reply.
I will be steering well claer of this garage and impore others to do so - enter the gates of Evans Halshaw on Rosevile Road in Leeds at your peril !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment