Tuesday, August 11, 2009

http://www.clik2complaints.co.uk/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1939&forum=8&post_id=8975#forumpost8975

"I bought a vw beetle from evans halshaw in york 6 months ago, 2 weeks ago my clutch went so i took it back to them and got it replaced, my warrenty covered half the costs, when i got my car back i knew it didnt feel right but they kept telling me it was ok until today when my steering wheel locked and my breaks failed whilst driving at 40mph, i missed hitting a brick wall by no more than 3 inches!!!! and all they have said to me is its just one of them things, we'll get it sorted! i could have been kiled or i could have killed someone else!! im scared to death to get back in that car when they have 'supposidly' fixed it - do you know if there is anything i can do - cos i dont want the car back but cant afford to just lose my money!"

You decide.....

No comments:

Post a Comment