Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sick of Evans Halshaw Leeds Renault Roseville Road

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=764239

Thread not just about Evans Halshaw in Roseville Road Leeds but poor service, problems, complaints and legal action seem endemic within the company.

"I am in the middle to file a legal action against Cardiff Evans Halshaw."

"Evans Halshaw have recently appeared on ITV Wales 'The Ferret', for those not in Wales, a consumer programme a bit like watchdog. I would seriously contemplate ringing watchdog or if you have a similiar programme regionally, one of those."

"I have a company car and I recently had to use Evans Halshaw Leeds for a problem I had with my car. Believe me there services are not much better. My cars been back for remedial work due to sloppiness. I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole."

You decide....

No comments:

Post a Comment